You made it your living. Let’s Protect it.
Farm insurance in Mississippi isn’t always straightforward. Because farming is so much more than a commercial operation, it’s a way of life and a family legacy.
We focus on strategic planning with our farm and ranch owner partners to leverage their insurance dollars and help plan for the future.
Farm Coverage Highlights
- Farm & Personal Liability
- Commercial General Liability
- Farm Dwellings: primary dwellings, high value homes, employee housing & rental dwellings, and scheduled personal property
- Farm Property & Equipment: scheduled & unscheduled, and equipment break-down
- Farm Auto
- Animal Mortality including equine mortality
- Liquor Liability for wineries
- Farm & Ag Pollution
- Workers Compensation
- Employee Practices Liability
- Seedmen’s E & O
- Crops in Storage
- Transportation Cargo
Our Farm Industry Specialists
We’ve been protecting Mississippi farms large and small for decades. Our agent specialists have tons of experience in the industry, and our agency is backed by Leavitt Group‘s national family of agencies and experts.
Whether you’re starting a new hobby farm or a legacy farming operation, we can help answer your questions and provide insurance quotes from multiple companies.
Our job is to make sure all of our business partners are properly protected with insurance coverages that fit their individual business needs. We’re all about properly protecting businesses, not just providing the cheapest coverage and moving on. For us, it’s about partnerships, not just selling policies.
Personal & Commercial Insurance